Motorcycle Foam Filter Oil is a blue coloured, solvent based, super tacky foam filter treatment which effectively stops the ingestion of sand, dirt and dust into the engine, allowing the engine to breathe only clean and particle free air.
Additional Product Information
- Click Here to view Motorcycle Brochure
- Click Here to view Technical Bulletin on JASO MA Specifications
- Click Here to view Technical Bulletin on Esters in Oils
MC Foam Filter Oil is ideal for use in competition applications, (on and off road) including severe racing conditions where large volumes of air flows through the engine intake system. May be used in all types of vehicles including passenger, 4WD's, racing & rally cars, motocross and on-road bikes, ATV's etc. both in competition and every day service where a foam filter or air cleaner oil is required.
Please note: This product is not suitable for use in any air-breathing and associated equipment, such as SCUBA gear.
Instructions For Use
1) Wear protective gloves at all times
2) Use a degreaser such as (Penrite Foam Filter Cleaner) to clean filter.
3) Allow filter to dry thoroughly before applying Foam Filter Oil.
4) Place filter into an oil proof container (Hint - a resealable plastic lunch bag makes a perfect vessel)
5) Apply product sparingly while ensuring full coverage of the foam filter.
6) Squeeze out excess oil.
7) Allow to dry for 15 minutes before running engine.
8) Service intervals as per the engine manufacturers recommendations.
For product safety and handling information, click the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS
Find the Right Product for the Right Application