MC-4 MINERAL 20W-50 is a premium, high performance mineral, SAE 20W-50, non friction modified, 4 stroke engine oil. It contains a superior anti wear package of FULL ZINC (exceeding 1200+ ppm levels) for ultimate engine, gearbox & clutch protection. It meets the requirements of API SG/CF and JASO MA.
- Petrol / LPG
- Diesel (Non DPF)
Can be used where the following SAE viscosities are recommended:
Additional Product Information:
- Click Here to view Motorcycle Brochure
- Click Here to view Technical Bulletin on JASO MA Specifications
- Click Here to view Technical Bulletin on Esters in Oils
MC-4 MINERAL 20W-50 is designed for use in four stroke road & sports bikes, dirt & enduro bikes, ATV's/Quad bikes and scooters. It is designed for use in high performance, 4 stroke motorcycle engines in applications where a premium mineral oil is specified by the manufacturer. It is also equally suitable for use in transmissions with wet clutch systems where engine & gearbox oils are combined. It has optimum clutch slip prevention in these systems being compliant with JASO MA as is suitable for use where JASO MA1 and JASO MA2 is specified.
MC-4 MINERAL 20W-50 can be used where SAE 20W-50 or SAE 30 grade oils are specified by the manufacturer such as -
MC-4 MINERAL 20W-50 is also suitable for use in other four stroke engines such as stationary engines & generators or other vehicles that require this grade and specification of engine oil and can be used with petrol, racing & other conventional fuels.
- FULL ZINC anti-wear additive package for ultimate engine wear protection
- MAXIMUM power and acceleration
- SHEAR STABLE for long term protection
- FACTORY PROVEN by competition race teams
- Trusted protection for performance engines
- Suitable for use with wet clutch systems (JASO MA, JASO MA1 and JASO MA2)
- Extends engine life by reducing high temperature engine deposits
Industry & Manufacturer's Specifications
- API SG/CF
- China National GB 11121-2006
- JASO MA
|Density at 15°C, kg/L
|Viscosity, Kinematic, cSt
|Cold Cranking Viscosity, cP at -15°C
|Zinc, Mass %
|CA, Mass %
|Phosphorus, Mass %
|Sulphated Ash, Mass %
Information in this sheet is based on recent production. Minor variations to
typical properties are expected in normal manufacture and do not affect product performance. An MSDS
available on request.