MC-4 HD 50 is a premium, high performance mineral, SAE 50, monograde, non friction modified, 4 stroke engine oil. It contains a superior anti wear package of FULL ZINC (exceeding 1300+ ppm levels) for ultimate engine, gearbox & clutch protection.
Can be used where the following SAE viscosities are recommended:
Additional Product Information:
- Click Here to view Motorcycle Brochure
- Click Here to view Technical Bulletin on JASO MA Specifications
- Click Here to view Technical Bulletin on Esters in Oils
MC-4 HD 50 is designed for use in four stroke road & sports bikes, dirt & enduro bikes, ATV's/Quad bikes and scooter that require or specify a straight SAE 50 mono grade engine oil. It is also equally suitable for use in transmissions with wet clutch systems where engine & gearbox oils are combined. It has optimum clutch slip prevention in these systems.
MC-4 HD 50 is suitable for use in many older motorcycles. These include Harley Davidson motorcycles made before 1984, Pre 1985 Ducati's as well as many "Classic" motorcycles such as -
MC-4 HD 50 may also be used in many other engines and gearboxes that require SAE 50 grade engine oils. It can also be used for older worn engines or those burning excessive oil that originally specified SAE 30 or SAE 40 grade engine oils.
- FULL ZINC additive package for outstanding wear protection
- MAXIMUM power and acceleration
- FACTORY PROVEN by competition race teams
- MAINTAINS oil pressure and controls oil consumption
- OPTIMUM clutch slip prevention in 4 Stroke motorcycles with wet clutches
- Extends engine life by reducing formation of high temperature engine deposits
- Monograde formulation will not shear
- Exceeds Harley Davidson specifications
Industry & Manufacturer's Specifications
|Density at 15°C, kg/L
|Viscosity, Kinematic, cSt
|Zinc, Mass %
|Phosphorus, Mass %
|Sulphated Ash, Mass %
Information in this sheet is based on recent production. Minor variations to
typical properties are expected in normal manufacture and do not affect product performance. An MSDS
available on request.