Penrite Semi Fluid Grease is an extreme pressure, NLGI 00, lithium soap thickened grease, blended using extreme pressure additives, anti-wear, rust and oxidation inhibitors.
Additional Product Information
Click here to view the Penrite Grease Application and Product Brochure
Penrite Semi Fluid Grease may used in the following applications:
Normal operating temperature range is from -20ºC to 130ºC.
- Trailer bearing hubs where heavy oils are specified and leakage is a problem
- Chain cases
- Slow speed industrial gear boxes where AGMA 7EP (ISO 460 and above) or heavier oils are specified
- Leaky gear boxes
- Reduction gear boxes in slasher mowers
- Track rollers in earth moving equipment
- Centralised lubrication systems that require fluid (or "liquid") type greases
- Burman motorcycle gear boxes
For product safety and handling information, click the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS
Find the Right Product for the Right Application