Indus Compressor Oil 4KH ISO 46 (4000 HOURS) is a full synthetic, special ashless oil, designed to provide extended oil drains in both oil injected and oil flooded rotary screw compressors. Using the latest advances in compressor additive technology, it will provide exceptional wear protection and reduced varnish build up.
Indus Compressor Oil 4KH ISO 46 contains a special shear stable synthetic base oil to help reduce deposit formation.
Additional Product Information
Indus Compressor Oil 4KH ISO 46 is designed for use for up to 4000 hours* in the following compressor types:
- Altas Copco Rotary Screw Compressors
- Champion Compressors
- Compair Rotary Screw Compressors
- Sullair Horizontal Screw Compressors
Indus Compressor Oil 4KH ISO 46 may also be used in the following:
- Reciprocating compressors for up to 500 hours with air discharge temperatures of up to 150˚C.
- Rotary Vane compressors for up to 1000 hours with air discharge temperatures of up to 85˚C.
- Centrifugal compressors for 2-5 years with air discharge temperatures of up to 50˚C.
Indus Compressor Oil 4KH ISO 46 may also be used as a steam turbine oil and for long drains in circulating systems in industrial machinery, where an ISO 46 grade is required.
Please Note: This products is not recommended for breathing air unit compressors.
For product safety and handling information, click the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS
Find the Right Product for the Right Application