10 Tenths Race Coolant Inhibitor Concentrateis a Type "B", non glycol based coolant and inhibitor concentrate that effectively lowers engine temperatures whilst providing maximum protection against corrosion, cavitation, scaling and oxidation for 3 to 5 years.
Additional Product Information:
- Click Here to view coolant Brochure
- Click Here to view coolant flyer New
- Click Here to learn more about coolant and its function.
Penrite 10 Tenths Racing products are used by Factory Race Teams to provide the ultimate in performance and protection. To visit our Factory Racing Partners and Penrite Brand Ambassadors Click Here
10 Tenths Race Coolant Inhibitor Concentrate Inhibitor is formulated for all water cooled engines, especially where high engine operating temperatures are experienced. It provides superior heat transfer abilities to lower engine running temperatures compared to glycol based engine coolants.
10 Tenths Race Coolant Inhibitor Concentrate can be used as a conventional on road coolant inhibitor in everyday vehicles and in competition and race vehicles where glycol based products are banned. It has an extremely effective wetting agent that reduces cavitation and heat spot areas inside the engine, allowing for lower running temperatures and preventing engine damage from overheating.
10 Tenths Race Coolant Inhibitor Concentrate uses a HYBRID inhibitor system that provides complete engine coolant protection against all types of corrosion, cavitation, scaling and lime deposit for 3 to 5 years or 150,000 km* if used at the correct dosage. It is compatible with all types of metal including magnesium, aluminium, brass, bronze & copper as well as all plastics and rubber hoses.
- For best results use: 50ml - 100ml per 1 litre of Water.
1 litre of Race Coolant can treat between a 10 - 20 litre capacity system.
- Demineralised water is recommended.
- Lasts 3 to 5 years or 150,000 kilometres or whichever comes first if it is maintained between 5% -10% concentration levels.
- DO NOT mix with other types of coolants.
- For best results flush cooling system with Radiator Flush prior to filling with new Penrite coolant.
- This product is Not Compatible for testing with glycol coolant test strips as false readings can occur
For product safety and handling information, click the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS
Find the Right Product for the Right Application