ENVIRO+ C2 is a premium full synthetic, SAE 0W-30 engine oil manufactured using the latest advances in mid SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur)* additive technology. It meets the requirements of API SN and European ACEA C2 as well as many other manufacturer specifications.
Additional Product Information
* Low SAPS oils may sometimes be referred to as "Low Ash" oils
ENVIRO+ C2 is designed for use in modern 4, 6 & 8+ cylinder multi-cam, multi-valve (including VVT), naturally aspirated, supercharged & turbocharged low emission petrol and diesel engines.
ENVIRO+ C2 is a SAE 0W-30, mid SAPS oil designed for use in petrol and light duty diesel engines. It may be used where the manufacturer specifies 0W-20, 0W-30 or 5W-30 API SN or ACEA C2 engine oil. It is also suitable for use in engines where the manufacturer specifies an ACEA A5/B5 engine oil including those fitted with emission treatment devices such as Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF).
ENVIRO+ C2 applications include:
ENVIRO+ C2 is suitable for use in passenger cars, 4WDs & light commercial vehicles. It is not recommended for use in motorcycles.
- LATEST oil specification technology meeting API SN and ACEA C2 for maximum wear protection, minimum sludge formation & reduced piston deposits
- SHEAR STABLE VI Improvers help maintain oil viscosity
- FULL SYNTHETIC base oils for maximum performance & protection
- MAXIMISES Diesel Particulate Filter life
- EXTENDS exhaust catalyst life
- Long drain intervals
- Emissions system friendly
- Petrol & Diesel suitability
- Latest low emission additive technology
- Maximises fuel economy**
Industry & Manufacturer's Specifications
- ACEA C2
- API SN
- Ford M2C950-A
- Peugeot PSA B71 2290
- Peugeot PSA B71 2312
- STJLR.51.5122 (Suitable for Use)
- Volvo VVC RBS0-2AE
- VW 506 01
|Density at 15°C, kg/L
|Viscosity, Kinematic, cSt
|Cold Cranking Viscosity, cP at -35°C
|HT/HS Viscosity at 150°C
|Zinc, Mass %
|Phosphorus, Mass %
|Sulphated Ash, mass %
Information in this sheet is based on recent production. Minor variations to
typical properties are expected in normal manufacture and do not affect product performance. An MSDS
available on request.