RCI 100 is a Type "B", radiator corrosion inhibitor that protects against cavitation, scaling and oxidisation in vehicles that do not require a Type "A" Anti-Freeze Anti-Boil coolant. It is an effective engine coolant that uses a Hybrid Organic Acid Technology (HOAT) inhibitor to provide maximum protection against corrosion whilst providing superior heat transfer to reduce engine operating temperature.
RCI 100 100,000KM CONCENTRATE Replaces RADIATOR INHIBITOR
Additional Product Information
RCI 100 is suitable for use in a wide range of vehicles including passenger cars, light commercials vehicles, motorcycles, trucks, buses, stationary engines and other equipment.
RCI 100 when mixed with water will help provide improved heat transfer abilities over straight water by reducing cavitation and eliminating hot spots inside the engine. This can help lower the running temperature of the engine, preventing damage from overheating whilst the inhibitor pack will prevent rust, corrosion, scaling and oxidation if maintained at the correct dosage.
- RCI 100 should be used at a ratio of 50ml per litre of water.
- Penrite recommend mixing with Penrite De-Mineralised Water
- 1 litre makes up to 20 litres of coolant.
HINT: For best results flush cooling system with Radiator Flush prior to filling with RCI 100
Kilometres / Hours
|Heavy Duty On Road
||3 Years, 500,000 KMS
|Heavy Duty Off Road
||3 Years, 6,000 Hours
|Stationary Power Generation
|Intervals only apply if the system is maintained at the correct treat rate
- We DO NOT recommend mixing with other coolants or inhibitors
- This product is NOT COMPATIBLE for testing with glycol coolant test strips as false readings can occur
For product safety and handling information, click the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS
Find the Right Product for the Right Application
We DO NOT recommend mixing with other coolants or inhibitors
This product is NOT COMPATIBLE for testing with glycol coolant test strips as false readings can occur
- Protects all internal surfaces from corrosion, including aluminium.
- Safe for all plastics, rubber hoses & seals
- Helps prevent wet liner erosion
- Contains an anti foam agent to help protect against cavitation.
- Silicate, Phosphate and Amine Free
- Cost effective engine protection
Industry & Manufacturer's Specifications
- AS/NZS 2108.1-1997 Type B
- Deutz-MWM 0199-209
- Ford ESD-M99B166C
- MAN 248
- MAN B&W D36 5600
- Sulzer Diesel ZBS0503
- Wartsila 32-9011
|Colour||Green||Density at 20°C, kg/L||1.08||Glycol Content, g/L||280|
Information in this sheet is based on recent production. Minor variations to
typical properties are expected in normal manufacture and do not affect product performance. An MSDS
available on request.